Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm on Twitter!

Well, that's one more thing off the to-do list: I'm officially on Twitter!


To be completely honest, I'd been a bit scared to dip my toe in the waters of the Twitterverse, or whatever it's properly called. I've had to do quite a bit of background reading to learn about hashtags, retweets, and the like.

But of the many self-published romance authors I admire -- Sara Fawkes, Aubrey Watt, Jasinda Wilder, Selena Kitt, to name just a few -- I've noticed that they ALL have Twitter accounts. So, it's time to take the plunge!

And without further ado... here's my first tweet :)



And there you have it, folks -- old dogs CAN learn new tricks!

Please follow me if you're so inclined, or send a tweet my way and I'll be sure to reply. Thanks a lot.


Cheers,
Nathan.


P.S. I forgot a big, important piece of news -- 
"All She Wants for New Years" is FREE until 12/29 at Midnight! Pick it up here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment